Braighe House, Scottish Tourist Board 5 Star, Guesthouse Accommodation, Stornoway. Phone us on +44 (0) 1851 705287
Five Star Braighe House - Accommodation Hebrides/Hotel Stornoway/Guest House/B&B/Bed And Breakfast/5 Star Accommodation/Guesthouse
Tariff, terms and conditionsTariff, terms and conditionsTariff, terms and conditionsTariff, terms and conditionsTariff, terms and conditionsTariff, terms and conditions
Please install Flash® to see larger photos.

Check Availability

Self-catering tariff, terms and conditions

Lettings are calculated on a weekly basis from 4pm Saturday to 10am the following Saturday.

Our rates start from £400.00 - £450.00 per week, please fill in our booking enquiry form or email for available dates and costs.

Payment: is happily accepted by credit card, with the full fee to be paid on confirmation of booking.

Cancellation: if you need to cancel a reservation for any reason, we must be notified by telephone immediately.

In the event of a cancellation we will make every effort to re-let the booking which would enable us to reimburse you in full. However, we strongly advise that you take out insurance cover to protect against additional costs.

If your booking is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival then you will automatically be entitled to a 75% refund with the remaining 25% retained by Hebridean Cottages as a cancellation fee.

Adverse Travel Conditions: travel to the island can occasionally be disrupted due to bad weather. Where there are ferry/plane disruptions due to weather conditions, technical fault/breakdown or any form of industrial action, Hebridean Cottages cannot be held responsible for non-arrival at the cottages and no refunds can be given.

Protect your holiday: to minimise the cost and inconvenience of cancelled bookings we strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance. You may otherwise have to forfeit the full cost of your holiday in certain circumstances.

Vehicles/personal property: vehicles, accessories and contents are left at the cottages at their owner’s risk.

The proprietors will not be held responsible for any loss or damage or any injury to persons not caused through the fault of the proprietor.

Cleaning: the property should be left clean and tidy on departure and any damages must be reported prior to departure. Property or accommodation left in a dirty or inappropriate manner may result in an additional cleaning surcharge.

Restriction on Rental: we reserve the right to remove any person or persons from the property due to unreasonable behaviour, damage to the property or exceeding the stated occupancy. In this case any refund will be at the discretion of the owners.

We are sorry we cannot accept pets. No smoking in the cottages please.

Sitemap | Terms & Conditions

© 2014 Braighe Guest House   |   Site by Plexus Media Ltd